1. Every Day 100 Million Internet Users Watch An Online Video.
2. 75% Of Users Visit the Marketer’s Website after Viewing a Video.
3. 96% of consumers find videos helpful for making online purchase decisions.
4. 93% of marketers are using video in their campaigns.
5. Videos are shared 1,200% more than links and text posts combined.
6. Video with e-mail marketing can increase click through rates by more than 90%.
7. Having video on the landing page of your site makes it 53% more likely to show up on
page 1 of Google.
8. 73% say they are more likely to purchase after watching a video that explains the
9. An average user spends 16 minutes and 49 seconds watching online video ads every
10. The enjoyment of video ads increases purchase intent by 97%, and brand association by
11. More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month.
12. 75% of executives watch work related videos on business websites at least once in a
13. 80% of your online visitors watch a video while only 20% actually read content.
14. 72 Hours Of Video Are Uploaded To YouTube Every Minute.
15. Visitors stayed 78% longer on websites that used video than the websites that did not
Did you know that Youtube is now the #2 search engine on the internet? That’s right, it surpassed Yahoo and is second in number of searches behind its sister entity– Google – the undisputed 800 lb gorilla of the web search business. The trend towards video will only increase and i envision videos taking over the internet very shortly.
If you are still not convinced, check out these facts
- Soaring Statistics: A whopping 41 percent of adults in the US watch online videos.
- Grabbing Attention: When was the last time you read a 1000 word article? I’m willing to bet you watch more videos and more often these days, correct? If you are like me, you now have an ipad/smartphone and you watch videos throughout the day to get information, weather, news stories, etc. This increase has coincided with the increase of wi-fi just about everywhere, much of it for free., such as at McD’s, Starbucks, Malls, etc.
- Most of Mobile Apps Now Share Videos: Mobile phone chat apps, such as Facebook messenger and WhatsApp continue to captivate people and increase their worldwide user bases. Fifty billion messages will be sent in 2014 through these apps, according to ibitimes.co.uk. And most of these messages will be in a video format.
- EZ Creation and Editing. There are hundreds of apps and devices now that can create, edit and upload amazing videos easily and almost instantaneously. Just check out the popular apps on googleplay or apple app store.
- Video Review and Information. There is now a huge trend for people and products to make videos to exllain of promote just about everything. If you need to know, your first instinct is to watch the video.
- Email Videos Improve Click Through Rates: By simply mentioning the word “video” in an email subject line, click-through rates were increased by 7 to 13 percent, according to the 2012 Experian Digital Marketing Trend Report.
So, these days, with attention spans decreasing and videos increasing, readers are impatient to read a 1000 word article or even a 500 word article. If an image is worth a thousand words, then a great video is worth its weight in gold to drive HUGE traffic to your site. Video marketing is a must. End of story!
Running a business is much different now than it used to be. Traditional advertising methods, such as television and radio ads, used to be enough to promote your business. However, this isn’t the case anymore. Now, establishing your business online is crucial, and because millions of people watch videos online, it is important that you use videos in your business as well. The below article provides tips on how to use video marketing in your business campaign.
Continue reading Incorporate Video Marketing Into Your Business Marketing Strategy
These days, competition is fierce, even more so on the Internet. You’ll need to use every trick in the book, including video marketing, to attract and retain customers. This article can assist you in making a video so you will be able to advertise your business.
Watching successful viral videos is the best way to get an idea of what makes a video popular. Stay up to date with new trends, check social networks and various sites your target audience loves and put together a list of characteristics you recognize in the viral videos you see.
Continue reading Video Marketing Tips For Newbies
Top marketing experts agree that utilizing a great video marketing strategy is one of the absolute best things you can do to improve your business. By implementing intelligent and effective video marketing techniques you are sure to dramatically increase both your sales and profits. Read on to learn great video marketing tips.
When you create a video for marketing purposes keep it under 2 minutes. You want your target audience to watch the whole message, and if it is too long you will potentially lose audiences as they click off. You can always continue a thought or message in a follow up video if needed.
Continue reading Simple Strategies For Better Video Marketing Videos