1. Every Day 100 Million Internet Users Watch An Online Video.
2. 75% Of Users Visit the Marketer’s Website after Viewing a Video.
3. 96% of consumers find videos helpful for making online purchase decisions.
4. 93% of marketers are using video in their campaigns.
5. Videos are shared 1,200% more than links and text posts combined.
6. Video with e-mail marketing can increase click through rates by more than 90%.
7. Having video on the landing page of your site makes it 53% more likely to show up on
page 1 of Google.
8. 73% say they are more likely to purchase after watching a video that explains the
9. An average user spends 16 minutes and 49 seconds watching online video ads every
10. The enjoyment of video ads increases purchase intent by 97%, and brand association by
11. More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month.
12. 75% of executives watch work related videos on business websites at least once in a
13. 80% of your online visitors watch a video while only 20% actually read content.
14. 72 Hours Of Video Are Uploaded To YouTube Every Minute.
15. Visitors stayed 78% longer on websites that used video than the websites that did not
Did you know that Youtube is now the #2 search engine on the internet? That’s right, it surpassed Yahoo and is second in number of searches behind its sister entity– Google – the undisputed 800 lb gorilla of the web search business. The trend towards video will only increase and i envision videos taking over the internet very shortly.
If you are still not convinced, check out these facts
- Soaring Statistics: A whopping 41 percent of adults in the US watch online videos.
- Grabbing Attention: When was the last time you read a 1000 word article? I’m willing to bet you watch more videos and more often these days, correct? If you are like me, you now have an ipad/smartphone and you watch videos throughout the day to get information, weather, news stories, etc. This increase has coincided with the increase of wi-fi just about everywhere, much of it for free., such as at McD’s, Starbucks, Malls, etc.
- Most of Mobile Apps Now Share Videos: Mobile phone chat apps, such as Facebook messenger and WhatsApp continue to captivate people and increase their worldwide user bases. Fifty billion messages will be sent in 2014 through these apps, according to ibitimes.co.uk. And most of these messages will be in a video format.
- EZ Creation and Editing. There are hundreds of apps and devices now that can create, edit and upload amazing videos easily and almost instantaneously. Just check out the popular apps on googleplay or apple app store.
- Video Review and Information. There is now a huge trend for people and products to make videos to exllain of promote just about everything. If you need to know, your first instinct is to watch the video.
- Email Videos Improve Click Through Rates: By simply mentioning the word “video” in an email subject line, click-through rates were increased by 7 to 13 percent, according to the 2012 Experian Digital Marketing Trend Report.
So, these days, with attention spans decreasing and videos increasing, readers are impatient to read a 1000 word article or even a 500 word article. If an image is worth a thousand words, then a great video is worth its weight in gold to drive HUGE traffic to your site. Video marketing is a must. End of story!
Running a business is much different now than it used to be. Traditional advertising methods, such as television and radio ads, used to be enough to promote your business. However, this isn’t the case anymore. Now, establishing your business online is crucial, and because millions of people watch videos online, it is important that you use videos in your business as well. The below article provides tips on how to use video marketing in your business campaign.
These days, competition is fierce, even more so on the Internet. You’ll need to use every trick in the book, including video marketing, to attract and retain customers. This article can assist you in making a video so you will be able to advertise your business.
Watching successful viral videos is the best way to get an idea of what makes a video popular. Stay up to date with new trends, check social networks and various sites your target audience loves and put together a list of characteristics you recognize in the viral videos you see.
Top marketing experts agree that utilizing a great video marketing strategy is one of the absolute best things you can do to improve your business. By implementing intelligent and effective video marketing techniques you are sure to dramatically increase both your sales and profits. Read on to learn great video marketing tips.
When you create a video for marketing purposes keep it under 2 minutes. You want your target audience to watch the whole message, and if it is too long you will potentially lose audiences as they click off. You can always continue a thought or message in a follow up video if needed.
Lots of individuals and businesses have achieved impressive results by using video marketing of one form or another. The thing they all have in common is detailed knowledge of what works and what does not. Keep reading below for some great tips that are sure to help as you begin exploring this exciting strategy for business growth.
Google search stories are an excellent way to keep yourself off the camera while still creating video marketing which is effective. You search for your sites and show the world where they can be found, who is referencing them and what they contain, allowing people to find out what you’re about.
Video marketing tactics are a useful tool for almost any business, and what fails one time might be just the ticket the next time around. If you don’t succeed the first time, don’t give up. Are you unsure how to get started with video marketing? Regardless, information is the key to success. This article will show you how to get started in video marketing.
Try submitting your videos to various video websites.
YouTube is very popular and should be used, but don’t forget there are several video hosting sites out there. Sites like Meta CafÃ©, Vimeo, and Daily Motion can offer some variety to your campaign. You can add videos to your own website, but don’t go overboard since it can affect your page loading time.
Regardless of what business you are in, you need to market it! Video marketing has fast become an effective tool in business today and there’s no reason you can’t get in on it. The following article will offer helpful hints and useful advice you can put to work for your business in a video marketing campaign.Don’t be intimidated by video marketing. All you need is a tripod and quality camera to make videos yourself. Either demonstrate the good to the your demographic, or simply talk with your audience about manufacturing.
Due to all the business competition that is out there, your business needs to have some kind of advantage over the rest. Video marketing can definitely give your business the competitive edge! The article that follows offers advice you can use for a successful campaign.
Use video marketing if you want to stay connected to your audience. Encourage your current customers to ask questions about your services or products, and then answer some of them in a video. You can even give away freebies to viewers who send in the best questions!